Tuna Salad Recipe
You're not only going to love how delicious this recipe is, but the simplicity of it too. It can be thrown together quickly and easily before heading out the door to run errands or go pick up the kids. Not a tuna fan? Simply make it with chicken.
Refrigerated and Dairy
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/4 cup banana peppers, mild, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalepeno peppers, hot, chopped
- 2 cups mayo (I highly suggest Hellman's)
Fruits, Veggies and Other Ingredients
- 1.5 lb tuna, canned Albacore spring water
- 1/2 lb grapes, seedless, quartered
- 1/2 whole avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 whole Asiago bun
Baking, Spices and Condiments
Drain water from tuna cans. Add tuna to mixing bowl. Break up the tuna.
Add both peppers, celery, onion, grapes, walnuts, mayo, salt and pepper. Mix together thoroughly.
Cover dish and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Place on Asiago bun and top with sliced avocado. Enjoy!