*I get commissions for purchases made through affiliate links in this post at no extra cost to you. I do not promote anything I haven’t validated or personally used myself. This mama appreciates your support.
As a lover of all bread and anything carbs, to be honest, this is an absolute must to complement any dinner.
I’ve done a lot of creative things with my bread but this is one I always disregarded until recently. I was eating dinner at a friend’s house and she made this. I told her how I was reluctant to ever make it because it simply didn’t sound good. She told me to shut up and just try it.
Be sure to follow my Pinterest page where you will find a ton more yummy bread recipes.
Wow! It was delicious! I clearly have been missing out and you will be too if you don’t try this immediately.
Cheesy Pesto Bread Ingredients
The great thing about this recipe is that it only calls for 4 ingredients: cheese, pesto, Italian seasoning, and the bread.
For this particular recipe, I used a Cuban bread but know that you can really use any bread that you prefer. It simply needs to be an uncut loaf and nothing with tons of seasoning or grains. It will take away from the overall flavor.
Also, know that measuring everything isn’t necessary. You can simply eyeball it to your preference.
I simply provided measurements as a guideline but I’d suggest adjusting it to your liking.
Cheesy Pesto Bread Recipe Below
You truly will be glad you tried this recipe. It’s easy to prep, loved by all and compliments almost any meal.
Be sure to check out more of my recipes to try next time.
Cheesy Pesto Bread
- 1 whole loaf, uncut
- 8 oz pesto sauce
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan, set aside.
- Mix together the cheese and the Italian seasoning in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or cubes without cutting all the way through the bottom of the loaf.
- Use a silicon brush to brush pesto into openings you just cut into the bread.
- Use fingers to push the cheese into the openings, stuffing the bread with the desired amount of cheese.
- Place bread on the pan and place in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Slice bread to liking and serve. Enjoy.